วันจันทร์ที่ 3 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My Favorite Organism



My favorite kingdom is the Archaea kingdom, a specie that I like from the Archaea kingdom is the Methanococcus jannaschii, it lives in an extreme environment like how normal species from Archaea kingdom lives. It was found on the sea floor surface 2,600 meters deep "white smoker" chimney on the East Pacific rise. It grows at pressures of more than 200 atmospheres and at a temperature of 85 degrees Celsius! I like how Archaebacterias can live in such extreme environments, for me Thailand's weather is already way too hot for my liking, I want to be able live in such an extreme environment like that as well, to be able to endure these hardcore environment with ease. It was the frist archaeal genome to be completely sequenced as well. I like other species as well as long as it is from the Archaea kingdom, I hope for a day when I can stand the weather of Thailand with ease. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น