วันอังคารที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Ecology Project Blog 2

Everything is now done, the research took a really long while to finish because the information was hard to find, my topic was pretty vague and big and so I have to look for information that could relate to my topic in the end I found some data but I wasn't that satisfied with it because it's only some species not all. The website is pretty much done as well, it was a bit hard because this is new to me and so I'm learning new things everyday about how to make a website, the most annoying problem for me is about pasting pictures because I find it so hard to move it around freely and it keeps messing up the words. In the end it was a pretty fun project and we got to build some teamwork by working on the website as a whole class.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น