วันจันทร์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Bill Bryson's Imagery

"It's all just random frantic action, a sequence of endless encounters directed by nothing more than elemental rules of attraction and repulsion...It just happen, smoothly and repeatedly." This quote made me think of an image of a very hectic and chaotic factory where bunch of workers bump into each other trying to get stuff to where they're suppose to be at, but even so it all works out to be a sweet harmony and makes us what we are and how we function. It changed my perspective of cells because I didn't know nor was I ever interested in how cells work, I felt like I had full control over my body but it's actually these cells control me, and they control me without any thinking process behind it, they just work it out and it works, that's what was really interesting about this quote for me.


http://capitalogix.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5502e47b288330147e21b59ce970b-800wi

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น